How To Make Your Argumentative Essay On Dieting The Best In Your Class
Essay is a procedural analysis of a thing which is written down in forms of points and paragraphs. It might be on a topic from literature or it might be just an incident. The boundary of essay has no limits. It can stretch from social to cultural aspects yet see no end.
As the name suggests it is about portraying what you think on a particular topic in front of your reader. The reader here is a buyer whom you have to sell points and ideas regarding the topic that you have selected. You need to be quite strong in your base so that you can come up with good reasons and facts to support your opinions.
The main idea is to incept the thoughts in to the mind of the reader. For that you need to follow few steps which will make your argumentative essay one of the best in your class:
- - A bold subject is the most important thing. When you are talking about argumentative essay you need to choose a good strong topic that is the talk of the town now. A burning topic with lots of controversies would be the cherry for the cake. The entire subject matter should be so enthusiastic that even your teacher gets excited to read it. Say dieting is such a topic which interests our present society to a great extent. So gather as much information as you can on this before you start off with your writing
- - Well with a good topic like dieting, you need good introduction. Introduction matters the most. Here you will give details regarding your essay. You will disclose some points related to dieting briefly, so that it can instil a sense of inquisitiveness amongst your readers. Don’t disclose too much.
- - Choosing of a beautiful essay title. Another most important thing to do. The title creates the first impression after the topic. The title should not be a dull one or you should not directly write the topic name as the title. Be more creative, plunge out new ideas from your head.
- - The most important part of your argument on dieting will be the facts that you are providing. One wrong fact and it will make the reader to think that you bluff about half of your facts. You need to be quite careful while choosing data on dieting. Hours of research work is needed to collect quality information.
Some suggested topics on dieting
- 1. Dieting with and without the suggestions from doctors. Survey and judge!
- 2. Is dieting suitable to patients suffering from anaemia?
- 3. Dieting rigorously can lead to ill effects: explain.
- 4. People from different country respond differently to same diet plans: yes or no?